Sunday, July 18, 2010

my crush

Do you have a crush on someone?

are you in love with someone?

when are you going to have a gf?

these three questions are the same questions that my friends keep asking me whenever i meet them. i keep telling them that 'yes i have a crush on someone and she is really cute'
'yes..I'm in love with someone because she is cute'
and the hardest part 'when? wait until i drive a bmw then..i can say when..:P'

the truth is...do i really have a crush and in love with someone??
hehehe..i do...so tonight..I'm going to write about the one that I've fallen in love with..:)

the first question..who is this girl?
well...she is a friend of mine...she is the cutest girl that I've ever met in my entire life.
the way she smiles just blow me away.
she is very special to me

what is so special about her?
regardless of her smile...the way she makes me laugh is the most special part about her.
do you think it is easy to make someone laugh..
it needs sincerity and a good sense of humour in order for you to make someone laugh.
and you know what...she is the one who manage to do that.

why don't you ask her to be your gf?
answering a question is far way harder than asking one...if i have the chance...i will definitely make steps to get her but....
her situation fail me down..
she already has someone else
aawwwww....:((
so...again..i fail...:(

haissh..

No comments:

Post a Comment