i have a feeling that I'm not going to have any gf for a quite long time...i think that I'm not ready yet..to be in a relationship is not easy..you need to be fully prepared mentally and physically. sometime, i really envy people who has been in a relationship for years..wow!!
that is awesome..i have some of my friends who are in a relationship with their partners for 5 to 7 years!!
PERH!!...i cant even last for a year with my exes..how come they can be together for that long?do they get bored?..even married people don't last that long..:P
people who are managed to do that are superb..i always ask myself..if one day...i have a girl in my life..am i going to be with her forever?or just for a few months...
if it just for a few months..."takde gune la"..
that worries me the most...I'm a fragile guy...heart breaking moment is something that i really really want to avoid..I've had enough..
so...wait fad...just wait...sabar....mybe tomorrow...or luse...or maybe otw to klas dlm bas tiba2 terlanggar die and her books jatuh...i try to help her..pastu tepegang tangan...she looks at me and smile...malu2...omg!!
i hope it happens to me someday...hahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

last few sentences tu mmg tak menahan ye fad. hahahaa how i wish!
ReplyDeletehahaha..mane la tau kan...haihh..kalu btul2 terjadi
ReplyDeletemmg sweet habs